Tree Stump Ideas and Decorations
These tree stump decoration and ideas make fabulous centerpieces for backyard landscaping. Tree stumps in the middle of your yard can be an eye sore. Stumps can be transformed into various, creative, and eye catching decorations. Grinding away the stump is not your only option, thus makes tree stumps are a perfect center piece materials. Tree stumps have inspired gardens art and original landscape yard decorations. You can add bright colors and humorous designs to stumps and spruce up your yard landscaping.
- Turn stumps into picnic tables. – How cool is it to have a permanent table in your back yard or landscape?
- Thrown in the yard. – For those larger stumps. carve it out and create a comfy, yet powerful seat!
- Bird house suburb. – Attract more birds and provide a safe nest for them.
- Decorative gnome home. – Who does not like the Gnomes because gnomes need a home too.
- Combo flower bed and bird house. – The best of both worlds combines a useful flower pot and bird sanctuary.
- A mast of potted plants. – For those taller stumps make use of the space and put multiple planters up high like a sail of plants.
- Center piece flower pot. – Bore out the inside and create a deep planter with a variety of plants and flowers that can spill over the stump.